Head South For Hottest New Attractions
As it rolls out new attractions, Orlando continues to be the leading travel destination for families in the U.S.
(NAPSI)—From amazing adventures to zip-line roller coasters, some of this season’s most entertaining experiences can be found in sun-splashed Orlando, Florida.
Starting in May, visitors to the fun capital can be among the first to participate in the lineup of latest attractions:
• Trekking with the turtles: SeaWorld Orlando has opened TurtleTrek, which invites guests to visit two astounding naturalistic habitats; one teeming with hundreds of freshwater fish and gentle manatees, the other with more than 1,500 saltwater fish and more than a dozen sea turtles. What follows is a first-of-its-kind, 3-D/360-degree dome theater film, immersing viewers in the inspirational underwater journey of a sea turtle.
• Amazing adventures: At Universal’s Islands of Adventure, one of the most innovative and popular attractions—The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man—“redazzles” visitors with enhancements that transform the attraction into a cutting-edge experience with the addition of new animation and crystal-clear, 4K, high-def visuals. Universal Orlando Resort also adds Superstar Parade at Universal Studios—an all-new daily parade featuring larger-than-life floats, beloved characters and hundreds of energetic street performers.
• Fantasyland: At the Walt Disney World Resort, the Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland is doubling in size. Joining classic attractions is the new Storybook Circus area with dueling Dumbo attractions and Great Goofini Coaster, and interactive role-play adventure games where young guests become apprentice sorcerers to help battle an army of Disney villains.
• Aqua amusements: LEGO-LAND Florida is adding even more attractions including a water park with wave pools, “build-a-raft” lazy river, waterslides with 60-foot drops and a DUPLO Splash Safari for toddlers.
• High-flying fun: Roller coasters aren’t just for theme parks anymore as Forever Florida EcoSafaris adds The Rattlesnake, a new zip-line roller coaster, to its wide array of high-flying adventures set in the natural Florida landscape.
More information, including special offers and tickets, is available at VisitOrlando.com/first.