Help Prevent Break-Ins
A protective film on the windows can help keep your home safe from robbers and vandals.
(NAPSI)—A few simple steps before you go away for the weekend or the season can help your home avoid a break-in:
• Hold your mail and stop newspaper delivery.
• Have a family member or trusted neighbor keep eyes on your property.
• Make your home look lived in by outfitting interior lights with timers.
• Keep the landscape trimmed and, if need be, arrange for snow removal. Long grass and unplowed driveways are a dead giveaway that no one is home.
• Don’t post your vacation plans on social media sites.
• Look into window film. 3M™ Safety and Security Window Films transform your windows by holding broken glass fragments together and helping to keep the glass in the window or door frame, protecting your home and your family from vandals.
3M Safety and Security Window Films are designed to help hold broken glass fragments together within the window or door frame by creating a stronger barrier. This helps impede entry into the home via a window.
You can get 3M Safety and Security Window Films in the clear, safety-only versions, or as a combination film with both sun control and safety features.
You can find further facts on protective window films when you visit www.3mwindowfilm.com.